It’s another Shi Min (世民) XO Sauce day for us! We’ve already tried cooking this particular XO sauce using shrimp, chicken, and clams. This time, we’re using pork and we used the Spicy version. We want you to enjoy this dish too so here’s our recipe—
Here’s how to make it:
- Cut 1/2 kilo of pork belly into chunks and deep fry until golden brown. Once done, sprinkle some salt on the freshly cooked pork and set aside
- On a hot wok, put 1 tbsp of oil. Sauté 1 small chopped red onion and 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Add 2 pieces chopped tomatoes
- Slice 2 eggplants about 2 inches in length then cut them in half lengthwise before putting them in the pan with the sautéed onions and garlic
- After a couple of minutes, add 2 tbsps of Shi Min (世民) Spicy XO Sauce and stir fry
- Add the deep fried pork chunks and another 2 tbsps of Shi Min Spicy XO Sauce. Continue to stir fry
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper
- Plate, garnish with thinly sliced leeks, and serve with steamed rice
Check out Shi Min (世民) XO Sauce on Instagram and on Facebook.
Follow us on Instagram and on Facebook.
All images appearing on this website, unless noted otherwise, are the exclusive property of Manila Eat Up. All images are copyrighted © Manila Eat Up.