Whenever we know we’ll have a busy schedule and there won’t be much time for us to cook, we always make a big batch of our Tuna and Apple spread so we can easily prepare sandwiches whenever we need to have a quick bite. Today, we’re sharing our super simple recipe so you can make our Tuna and Apple Sandwich too.
The ingredients are as follows:
- 2 canned tuna
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 small Fuji apple, chopped
- 4 tbsps mayonnaise
- salt n pepper to taste
- romaine lettuce
- whole wheat bread
To make this:
- Drain canned tuna
- In a bowl, mix canned tuna, chopped red onions, chopped Fuji apple, and mayonnaise.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Slightly toast the wheat bread
- Assemble the whole thing, bottom to top — bread, lettuce, tuna and apple spread, bread
This batch will make about 4 sandwiches.
So easy to make and so good!
All images appearing on this website, unless noted otherwise, are the exclusive property of Manila Eat Up. All images are copyrighted © Manila Eat Up.