Whenever we know we’ll have a busy schedule and there won’t be much time for us to cook, we always make a big batch of our Tuna and Apple spread so we can easily prepare sandwiches whenever we need to have a quick bite. Today, we’re sharing our super simple recipe so you can make our Tuna and Apple Sandwich too.
The ingredients are as follows:
- 2 canned tuna
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 small Fuji apple, chopped
- 4 tbsps mayonnaise
- salt n pepper to taste
- romaine lettuce
- whole wheat bread
To make this:
- Drain canned tuna
- In a bowl, mix canned tuna, chopped red onions, chopped Fuji apple, and mayonnaise.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Slightly toast the wheat bread
- Assemble the whole thing, bottom to top — bread, lettuce, tuna and apple spread, bread
This batch will make about 4 sandwiches.
So easy to make and so good!
Follow us on Instagram and on Facebook.
All images appearing on this website, unless noted otherwise, are the exclusive property of Manila Eat Up. All images are copyrighted © Manila Eat Up.